2019 Finalists Announced
See the 2019 New Zealand Rainbow Excellence Awards Finalists.
See the 2019 Awards Winners.
Join us for New Zealand Rainbow Excellence Awards in May 2019, venue and dates TBC, celebrating:
- workplace leadership,
- best practice and
Our annual awards programme brings all current and aspiring Rainbow Tick organisations together to showcase best practice and celebrate outstanding progress as we continue to strive towards a more inclusive community of workplaces in Aotearoa New Zealand.
The Awards lunch follows the morning Development Forum (separately ticketed event) focused on knowledge sharing, learning and collaboration to improve Rainbow Inclusion across New Zealand.
Note: Ticket price includes lunch and all alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
Award Categories (to be reviewed for 2020)
Awards are open to all organisations and companies in New Zealand.
Entries for 2020 Awards to be opened in early 2020.
The awards are designed to recognise organisations that understand, value and welcome sexual and gender diversity.
The awards seek to celebrate:
- strong leadership across organisations, from the executive through to that remarkable employee who rises to the occasion
- initiatives that address ongoing challenges and make a measurable difference
- dynamic, aspirational and brave shifts in practice
- purposeful and confident public visibility
- breadth and depth of organisational commitment and impact